Thursday, February 24, 2011

Employment Search/Options:
Below are some websites you can use for job searches:

Below are a list of options for America Citizens and obtaining legal working status in Mexico:

Documents needed to obtain work for Mexican Citizen;

2.Seguridad y Solidaridad Social---free @ instituto Mexicano Seguro Social
3.CURP--you will receive this number on your IFE card

No comments:

Post a Comment